dEEP architects sculptural benches
What is Future Archi
It is following a series of 3 architecture and innovations conferences organized in Paris : Future Architecture Nights.
You can learn and discuss innovative architecture.
What to write
Anyone can join and write what motivate you about new paradigms and technics in architecture, urbanism & design.
Long or short, the size of articles does not matter. The more important is to fit with the thematic. And keep articles qualitative.
You can talk about :
- interesting use cases you found in your works
- contribute to a curated list of resources
- Write a howto or a starter to help others save time in a new architecture technics
- Anything that is interesting and related to architecture + Innovations
You can find all categories like :
How to contribute
- Create an account or log to your account
- Create a topic and choose the category to file it
- Write your article
- Future Architecture visitors will be able to comment it
Architecture history and technical innovations
Architecture has always been closely linked to innovation. Our epoch lives a very fast revolution in many domains. Architecture could reinvent itself and improve the global quality of its realizations.
The crystal palace used the new technologies of cast iron and glass architecture
The Frank Loyd Wright Waterfall House use the new possibilities of concrete cantilever to create an impressing effect of a house that is like sitting on a waterfall
Franck Gehry Bilbao Museum use the power of Catia Software to design parametric architecture years before the current wave